1 cup Oat (gluten free) Flour
1 cup Brown Rice Flour
2 tsp Baking Powder
3 tbsp Flax Seeds + 1 tbsp Flax Seeds (ground)
6 tbsp Water (luke warm)
1/3 cup Pure Maple Syrup
1/3 cup Coconut Yogurt (tip: chose an Organic Brand)
2 small Bananas
2 cups Frozen Mixed Berries(Strawberries, Blackberries, Blueberries, Raspberries)
Tip: Slice up the Strawberries into smaller chunks—this way Strawberries will be more evenly distributed in the batter.
Berry Bursting Muffins PREPARATION:
1. Combine Flax Seeds with Water in a small glass dish and set it aside for 10 minutes.
2. Choose a mixing bowl, and mush the peeled Bananas, add Pure Maple Syrup, Coconut Yogurt and gelled up Flax Seeds.
3. Stir in Oat Flour, Brown RIce Flour, Baking Powder, and then mix in the wet ingredients, and lastly combine in the frozen Mixed Berries.
4. Line the 12 cup muffin tray with parchment paper liners (regular size) and pour batter among each cup evenly.
5. Bake at 350 F for 30 minutes.
6. Take out muffins from the oven and let them sit for 5 minutes before taking them out of the muffin baking tray and placing them on the cooling rack. When they are completely cooled, for at least 15 minutes, then they are ready to serve.
7. Store well in the air tight container in the fridge overnight.
These Berry Bursting Muffins are truly satisfying.