Sweet and savoury to satisfy the whole family.
1 cup Pumpkin Purée
1 cup Oat Flour
1 tsp Baking Powder
2 tsp Cinnamon
2 tbsp Yakon Syrup
1/4 cup Hemp Hearts
1/2 cup Water
2 tbsp Coconut Oil
Praise The Pumpkin Pancakes Preparation:
- First blend Hemp Hearts with Water to obtain Hemp Milk. Pour into a mixing bowl.
- Add Pumpkin Puree and stir, then add Maple Syrup and stir again.
- Follow with adding Cinnamon, Baking Powder and Oat Flour, combine until uniformed batter consistency is reached.
- Heat up the non stick pan on the stove top with 1 tsp of Coconut Oil. Using a spoon as measurement, scoop out batter for one pancake and place it on the non-stick pan. Continue scooping while leaving enough space between each pancake to be able to flip them over.
- The surface of the pancake will become a bit firm, that is good sign to flip the pancake over, in approximately 2-3 minutes. When flipped over ,the pancake will be lightly brown, fry for another 1-2 minutes. When ready, use a spatula and place the pancakes on the plate to cool for few minutes before serving.