Day 1: A delicious and satisfying recipe that will have everyone asking for seconds.
6 cups Carrots
3 cups Potato
1 stick Celery
2 tsp Mustard Seeds
1 tsp Garlic Powder
2 tsp Smoked Paprika
1 tsp Kelp Salt
2 tbsp Flaxseeds
3 tbsp Water
1⁄2 cup Potato Starch
2 tbsp Avocado Oil
1 large Cucumber
1 cup Pea-shoot Sprouts
1⁄4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
3 cloves Garlic
3 sticks Celery
1⁄4 tsp Turmeric
2 to 3 tbsp Water
Herb Salt, Black Pepper, Smoked Paprika
- Use the seed processor to grind Flaxseeds; mix with 3 tbsp of Water and leave for 5 minutes in a dish to gel.
- Peel Carrots and clean the Potatoes with a Potato brush.
- Grate the Carrots, Potato and Celery using a hand grater. Set aside.
- Combine grated Carrots, Potato, Celery with gelled Flaxseeds in a bowl until the batter forms.
- Add Mustard Seeds, Garlic Powder, Kelp Salt and Smoked Paprika, stir well.
- Use hands to combine all the ingredients, if preferred, otherwise mix with a spoon.
- Form 1-inch TeamBalls from the batter and roll them in a dish with Potato Starch until evenly coated.
- Melt Avocado Oil in the non-stick pan. Lightly fry the TeamBalls for 5 minutes on each side.
The TeamBalls are now ready.
Tomato Sauce PREPARATION:
- Heat up a small pot with 2 to 3 tbsp of Water.
- Add minced Garlic and chopped Celery sticks to the pot with a lid. Simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the minced Sun-dried Tomato, the chopped fresh Tomatoes and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Add spices and adjust to taste.
- Use a hand blender to smooth out the texture or leave the Tomato Sauce chunky. Season to taste.
Choose a serving bowl; place a cup of Julienne-style cut Cucumber and top with 3 TeamBalls.
Pour 1⁄4 cup of Tomato Sauce over the TeamBalls. Garnish with Pea-shoot Sprouts.