A recipe for the cooler weather days that are approaching. This is a hearty, creamy salad to satisfy cravings in one big bowl. Easy and yet comforting—made in your own home; convenient—in your kitchen with your touch and love for food and nourishment.
1 pound Potatoes
1 bunch Kale
1 bunch Asparagus
1 Radicchio Salad
1 cup soaked Cashews (preferably overnight)
1 clove Garlic
Few sprig Mint
1 tsp Black Pepper
Kelp Salt to taste
- Steam or lightly boil Potatoes in a pot on the stove top.
- When soft, discard water and cube the Potatoes into bite pieces.
- Chop Kale and Radicchio into strings.
- Discard hard end from Asparagus and break the rest of the stems into smaller pieces.
- Shave Fennel using a mandolin to translucent texture.
- Drain Cashews from previous soaking in water and mix with Juice of one Lemon, 1 cup water, 1 clove garlic; season and pulse in a blender until smooth.
- Combine all the salad ingredients except for Mint, into a big salad bowl, pour dressing over, gently stir and garnish with Mint.
For the side:
Steam Artichokes until soft, scrape the artichoke meat from the flower leaves and add to the salad bowl as a toping.
Enjoy the hearty/creamy, all in one, salad bowl. Great to save for the next day in the fridge in a glass container.
You can mix and match other types of vegetables here such as cauliflower and broccoli. Green leafy salad is wonderful to be paired with this rich creamy salad for extra crunch and water content.
Learn to be your own chef.
We can work together to get you there. Online teaching lessons available.
Healthy is WEalth Nutrition.