Store away your favourite memories and visit them often.
2 small Zucchinis
1 cup Millet
1 cup Walnuts
1/2 cup Cassava Flour
1/4 cup Sun-dried Tomatoes
2 tsp Baking Powder
1 tsp Baking Soda
1/4 tsp Himalayan Salt
1 cup Water
- Using the grain processor grind the millet to obtain flour.
- Grind the walnuts using a hand nut grinder.
- Finely grate the zucchinis to yield 3-1/2 cups. Combine with 1 cup of water and set aside.
- Mince the sun-dried tomatoes. Set aside.
- Combine all the dry ingredients, including the sun-dried tomatoes, in a large bowl. Stir in the zucchini/Water mixture.
- Pour the batter into parchment-lined baking muffin cups.
- Bake in the oven for 40 minutes at 350˚F/176˚C on the bottom rack.
- After removing from the oven, let the Savoury Muffins rest on a cooling rack for 30 minutes before serving.