Satisfy the cravings for sweet and sour and super juicy with this salad.
2 cups Green, Yellow or Purple String Beans
1 small Cucumber
1 cup Cherry Tomatoes
2 cloves Garlic
2 tbsp Lemon Juice
1 tbsp Seaweed Dulse
1 tsp Sea Salt
3 Kalamata Olives
- Bring water to boil in a pot on the stovetop.
- Place the string beans in the pot and cook on low-heat until the string beans become tender.
- Drain the string beans and let them rest at room temperature for approximately 10 minutes before cutting them into 1-inch pieces.
- Dice pre-washed cucumbers and cherry tomatoes into circular quarters. Combine with the string beans.
- Mince the garlic and add to the bowl.
- Freshly squeeze the lemon to yield lemon juice and add to the salad bowl.
- Sprinkle with the dulse seaweed and sea salt; lightly toss.
- Lastly, garnish with kalamata olives.